This November we were busy with a lot of new releases of features. Our timesheets capture tool MyWebTimesheets linked to project management has been gaining a lot of traction in the past few months. Granular settings to control time entries, validations for entries, time entry formats, global settings, and mainly timesheets linked to project management makes it the most comprehensive Timesheets capture software. All entries can have billing and cost estimates attached. Notes can be added at Row level as well as cell entry level.
Here are a few enhancements and features added to our cloud based HR, Project Management and Time tracking tools :
1. Timesheet reports – set date formats
We just released a new feature – now you can set the date format you want for your timesheet reports.
So whether you are in Australia or Singapore, South Africa or USA you can set the date format you want in your reports. Especially useful for multi national companies so that a common report format can be used even if the individual locations may have different date formats.
2. My Profile page changes - We have added a new Preferences tab to set your default home page and the default search parameter on the header search . Now you can directly search by Customer, Projects, Tasks or Users right on the top header easily and select which one you'd like to see as default.
3. Billable status can now be set at different levels :
Tasks and Projects
4. In Daily timesheets we have added a Next and Previous to go to the pages easily
5. Timesheets Waiting for approval also has next and previous to go to the next and previous records easily
6. Travel request approval path settings were updated to have escalations as well as option to edit. And while adding a travel request now you can directly come to the expense page.
Lots more new features and reports coming up in the next few days!